(VIDEO) What? You can now book timeshare holidays on Booking.com?
Timeshare owners are furious at their ‘exclusive’ resorts being made available to non members on regular bookings sites like Expedia, Airbnb and Booking.com
- European Consumer Claims
- M1 Legal
- Is timeshare a thing of the past?
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
- Is timeshare good value?
- Timeshare exchange system failures highlighted by COVID and Ukraine war
- Most timeshare resorts can be booked online without joining
- What is timeshare?
- ECC contact page
- Timeshare owners furious over paying for years of holidays they can’t have
- Escaping unwanted timeshare memberships
- Can timeshare owners in Spain really claim compensation?
Andrew Cooper European Consumer Claims European Consumer Claims reviews Are ECC legit European Consumer Claims ECC timeshare Who are European Consumer Claims Andrew Cooper ECC Timeshare Who are ECC timeshare ECC timeshare reviews
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help
E: (for media enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
T: EUROPE: +44800 6101 512 / +44 203 6704 616. USA: 1–877 796 2010
Monday to Friday: UK timings: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed. USA 9am -8pm EST. Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Medium here
Follow European Consumer Claims on YouTube here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Newsdesk here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here
Andrew Cooper background article can be read here
Relevant websites for this article
First published on MyNewsDesk April 2022