(VIDEO) Timeshare free and thankful
With all the success in timeshare compensation claims over the last few years, it is easy to forget that some owners just want to escape the burden of their maintenance fees. Many of these people would rather a quick, easy relinquishment than wait the extra time for compensation.
- European Consumer Claims
- ECC client video reviews
- 2022: Shaping up to be M1 Legal’s most successful year ever
- Are KwikChex compromised by timeshare industry funding?
- Who are ECC?
- Your moral obligation to claim timeshare compensation
- Escaping unwanted timeshare memberships
- Can timeshare owners in Spain really claim compensation?
- Why are genuine timeshare claims firms so rare?
- Essex couple scoop £52,500 timeshare compensation following M1 Legal court action
- Who is Andrew Cooper? Meet the CEO of European Consumer Claims
- (VIDEO) Can I escape from an unwanted timeshare membership?
Who are ECC timeshare Who are ECC ECC reviews ECC timeshare reviews Andrew Cooper European Consumer Claims European Consumer Claims ECC timeshare European Consumer Claims reviews ECC Who are European Consumer Claims
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help
E: (for media enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
E: (for client enquiries) EUROPE: email@example.com USA:firstname.lastname@example.org
T: EUROPE: +44800 6101 512 / +44 203 6704 616. USA: 1–877 796 2010
Monday to Friday: UK timings: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed. USA 9am -8pm EST. Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Medium here
Follow European Consumer Claims on YouTube here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Newsdesk here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here
Andrew Cooper background article can be read here
Relevant websites for this article
First published on MyNewsDesk November 2022