(VIDEO) Simple interest on a timeshare claim can mean a good deal of money
People sold illegal timeshare contracts are being awarded compensation in record numbers as legal obstacles are being systematically removed. Often, as well as the award itself, simple interest is also granted. But what does that mean?
- Tenacious timeshare lawyer Adriana Stoyanova compared to “Erin Brockovich” following Barclays win
- Azure owners’ joy as Barclays begin timeshare loan repayments
- Can timeshare owners in Spain really claim compensation?
- Barclays/Azure loan cancellations open floodgates for other timeshare loan claims
- Huge win for consumers ‘mis-sold’ Barclays Partner Finance loans by disgraced timeshare company
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
- M1 Legal offers help to distressed former Club La Costa employees after confrontation at padel game
- £120k timeshare nightmare leaves Bristol couple facing debt ridden retirement
- Leading timeshare claims firm targets £billions in refunds over “unfair” 2020s maintenance fees
- Is timeshare good value?
- Why are genuine timeshare claims firms so rare?
- European Consumer Claims (ECC). Heroes or villains?
ECC timeshare reviews Timeshare refund Timeshare Timeshare law firm European Consumer Claims Andrew Cooper Who are European Consumer Claims Timeshare refunds Legal European Consumer Claims reviews simple interest ECC timeshare ECC reviews Is ECC legit ecc uk Maintenance fee refund Are ECC legit Maintenance fees timeshare bankruptcy Who are ECC timeshare ECC Who are ECC
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help
E: (for media enquiries): email@example.com
E: (for client enquiries) EUROPE: firstname.lastname@example.org USA: email@example.com
T: EUROPE: +44800 6101 512 / +44 203 6704 616. USA: 1–8777 962 010
Monday to Friday: UK timings: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed. USA 9am -8pm EST. Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Medium here
Follow European Consumer Claims on YouTube here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Newsdesk here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here
Andrew Cooper background article can be read here
First published on MyNewsDesk November 2021