(VIDEO) Does your timeshare work the way it is supposed to?
Timeshare owners are a broad, cross-section of society, no less nor more intelligent than anyone else. Yet signing up for a timeshare membership is something that non-owners can find a difficult choice to understand.
Was it brutal, high pressure sales techniques that coerced all of these people into doing something against their best interest? Or are there genuinely attractive attributes to being a timeshare owner that make it worth all the expense?
- European Consumer Claims
- ECC contact page
- What timeshare owners bought, vs what they got
- Feet in the desert. Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- Book your timeshare holiday…. on Booking.com
- Timeshare resorts slashing services and facilities as they cease sales operations
- Crippling 30% maintenance fee increase misery for timeshare owners
- Is timeshare good value?
- 5 sublime holiday destinations that are unavailable to timeshare owners
- Timeshare availability poll reveals less than 1% of owners always able to book their preferred holidays
- RCI Bonus Weeks
- (Video) Interview: Former Anfi owner testifies about fake “buy back” scheme
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help
E: (for media enquiries): firstname.lastname@example.org
T: EUROPE: +44800 6101 512 / +44 203 6704 616. USA: 1–877 796 2010
Monday to Friday: UK timings: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed. USA 9am -8pm EST. Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Medium here
Follow European Consumer Claims on YouTube here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Newsdesk here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here
Andrew Cooper background article can be read here
Relevant websites for this article
First published on MyNewsDesk April 2023