(VIDEO) Can you still claim against a timeshare company in administration?
As former timeshare powerhouses close down, they would like you to believe it is not worth claiming compensation from them over illegal contracts. What is the real story?
- Is timeshare a thing of the past?
- European Consumer Claims
- Feet in the desert. Timeshare industry giants disappearing into history
- ECC contact details
- ANFI: Is Europe’s biggest timeshare resort criminally hiding assets to avoid payouts?
- M1 Legal committed to supporting investigation of Club La Costa World timeshare administration scandal
- Successful High Court application as administrator BDO replaced, in timeshare giant Club La Costa’s ongoing administration scandal
- Yes, you can still claim compensation from Club La Costa. Here’s why…
- Your moral obligation to claim timeshare compensation
- Timeshare claims. Is the reward worth the effort, money and time?
- (VIDEO) Is timeshare good value, or an outmoded holiday system?
- Do you qualify for timeshare compensation? A quick guide:
ECC provides timeshare claims services, expert advice and help
E: (for media enquiries): email@example.com
T: EUROPE: +44800 6101 512 / +44 203 6704 616. USA: 1–877 796 2010
Monday to Friday: UK timings: 9am-8pm. Saturday/Sunday closed. USA 9am -8pm EST. Sunday closed
Follow European Consumer Claims on Facebook here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Twitter here
Follow European Consumer Claims on LinkedIn here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Medium here
Follow European Consumer Claims on YouTube here
Follow European Consumer Claims on Newsdesk here
Follow Andrew Cooper (CEO of European Consumer Claims) on Twitter here
Andrew Cooper background article can be read here
Relevant websites for this article
First published on MyNewsDesk June 2022